Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Dream.

I always have this dream. I mean it is always at the top of my mind. When I close my eyes for a second and really imagine my life it is absolutely surreal. I am in a whole new world where everything is about listening to the music, loving the people, and exploring my surroundings. I feel great energy and I am backed up with faith.
But really this is all a dream and small ambition but I know apart of me is still far away. I need to embrace this part of me. This lover of life and a very large open heart….I read a line today that struck me, "I want to change my life without changing my life." I want to feel happiness right here and now in my own realm. I think I will too.
But i still must listen to my dream to chase that open heart and free soul. I can feel her. It is me. I must chase her because I really want to be her. I am not sure if she is in here, in Provo, maybe, but if not I will go to find her…because honestly I know this dream is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment