Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So they say it is hard but worth it...

Okay so these last few days have been so stressful finishing packing was crazy just because there is so much u need or at least feel like you do.

Ahh!!! Yes I had a mental break down 2 actually! I am lucky at a least have my amazing family to help:)

But it all worked out.. As it always does it was interesting because I have heard that people are usually tempted a lot before their mission but that wasn't really the case for me when times got hard or I felt like why am I doing this? I felt constant encouragement. I have really felt though this whole process of getting ready God says bek u can do this. You are strong. You are meant to be on a mission. And this has meant so much because it can seem crazy to serve sometimes.

Anyways to girls like me who said I are. To wait 4 1/2 months to leave???? What!??? I was not excited about it but honestly it flew by! So fast so enjoy your time, prepare, and spend time with family and friends!

My setting apart was such a surreal experience! I mean am I really sister Elton right now?? It is just so insane. Yes, I balled my eyes out. Just because I can't tell you how much I will miss my family. But I know for a fact this is the right thing. It is such an amazing opportunity to serve and dedicate the next year and a half to God. It will be hard and a journey but I know God is with me to provide constant encouragement!:) I am so grateful for that!

I enter the MTC tomorrow. Sooo my life is about to drastically change! I feel ready but lets see how this next week treats me haha 6:30 am arising just might kill me !

The next blog post and all the posts here on out will be posted by my sweet mom.


Photo: amazing fam I will miss the crap out of:)

So
Xoxo and tchau:)

1 comment: